42" Sanyo HDTV with 3 HDMI Inputs
Ok so I have my PS3, XBox 360 and my Direct TV HD DVR all hooked up via HDMI cables. Everything was fine tell about an hour ago when all three no longer work and it says NO SIGNAL floating around a black screen in a blue box. I have tried to change the order of the HDMI set up, un plug at both ends, unplug TV etc... to no avail. Help me out with this please, what a waste of electronics to be just sitting there!!!!
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Product Troubleshooting for DP42746 42 in. Plasma Television
Tips for a great answer:
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
Everybody is having problems with sony products and HDMI cables. It's on a lot of forums. So, your not alone.
Most of the solutions are:
1. Unplug your TV for 30 mins.
2. Plug TV back in and put it on HDMI for PS3.
3. Hold down the power button for 10secs on the PS3
That should solve the problem.