Televison & Video

Televison & Video

Were can i plug my cordless head phone's in?do i need the yellow&red cable's?

Posted by paulnaylor18 on Jun 09, 2011

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 4.0 stars

Televison & Video

Product Troubleshooting for Televison & Video

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Answers :

You need the audio cable with RED (RIGHT channel) and WHITE (Left channel) RCA plugs at one end, the other end will have to match the Headphone base unit input jack which can be RCA or miniphone jack. The cordless headphone base unit can get the audio signal from the TV headphone output jack or from the RED and WHITE RCA audio line out on the back of the TV. Basic LCD monitor and TV troubleshooting guide: Failed TV and Monitors pictures: Learn about bad caps: Capacitors kit: he can make you a set of caps for you. Or just make sure to use caps with low ESR, 105c, high ripple current, long life rating such as PANASONIC FM or FC series.
Basic LCD monitor and TV troubleshooting guide:
Having problems with your Televison & Video ?

Loading ...

Load time: 0.0074 seconds