My display appears to be in "3D". It's doubled,
Nov 23, 2010
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Product Troubleshooting for Mitsubishi
Tips for a great answer:
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
Likely, either one of two things:
1. Easy fix: Your color guns are out of alignment and need to be calibrated. This can be done from the menu.
2. Obnoxiously expensive problem: Bad IC Circuit. Throw out the TV because it's not worth the $800 to get it fixed.