Samsung LE32R74BDX 32 in......
Same problem DTV stuckon 1 channel....D.menu not responding..... ...... channel option (from DTV menu) greyed out.
when following given solution, channel option is greyed out
(D.menu not responding since 25thSept)
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Product Troubleshooting for LE32R74BDX 32 in. HD-Ready LCD Television
Tips for a great answer:
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
Just spoke to Samsung support and it turns out that the freeview tuner had froze and needed resetting. To do this put TV on standby and then push in series these buttons on the remote: 'info, menu, mute, power' the TV will then turn itself on and display a menu. Press the 'down arrow' untill you've highlighted option 12 - 'reset' and then press the 'right arrow' to enter the option. TV will turn off and when you turn back on it will start in 'plug & play' mode as if new. Set the time and country options and then it will perform a complete scan. I've just retuned mine and all back to normal. Hoorah!!!! :-)
Used suggested Solution to access DEFAULT SCREEN & RESET:
1. Enter STANDBY mode (Press Power on the Remote),
2. Press INFO, MENU, MUTE (Press in sequence,on the Remote),
3. Exit STANDBY mode (Press Power on the Remote),
....which brings up the DEFAULT SCREEN,
4. & then Select OPTION 12 to RESET , (Using DownArrow button)
..which Restarts in Plug&Play mode, then Select Country,
.... which then enters AUTO RETUNE/STORE.
...Seq Steps/Option I was looking for & Worked, THANKS!!!!