Product Troubleshooting for RCA
Tips for a great answer:
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
If you wish to get more details; check the sites linked here. It has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. Common set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the "device's brand name list" in alphabetical order. Pull up older posts.
Search the site by type in the brand name to your device, in the "Search box at the top right of the display window" to see the set-up codes to your device, with different brand remote controls.
• If your device does not respond to the remote after trying all codes listed or your brand is not listed in the code list, use the Auto Code Search method to program your remote.
• Sometimes the first code that "works" with your device may operate only a few functions of your device. There may be another code in the code list that performs more functions. Try other codes from the code list for more functionality.
This is a trial and error procedure; and quiet time consuming. You might have to check different codes said for your device.